As I heal, I notice myself breaking out of patterns that were limiting my creativity. One such pattern I’ve broken, is trying to do what everyone else is doing (ie, social media). It works for them, but it doesn’t for me, and there are two reasons.
1) I realize that writing a “two-liner” motivational post is not my style. I’m all about giant articles and newsletters. And those take time, which I want to enjoy doing, versus feeling like a “chore” because I’m otherwise so busy trying to create smaller content for social media platforms!
2) I want to encourage you to slow down as well, and to reflect on such giant emails and articles, versus pumping endless content and making you hop from topic to topic. There are plenty of amazing social media pages out there, mine doesn’t have to be one of them.
Other than that, here are the key ways I am choosing to show up for you, and at your service.
- You can ask me spiritual questions and read what I’ve answered for others, on the Quora group called Our Spiritual Shenanigans.
- For video-based learning, join me in my mystical musings on YouTube.
- To setup time for one-on-one learning, schedule a free consultation here.
And of course, there’s always new blog posts here. On the 10th, 20th and 30th of every month, at 11:11 AM Pacific Time, you’ll see something new in this latest blog posts section!
Latest Blog Posts on My Spiritual Shenanigans
What even IS the present moment and how do you build that awareness? Here’s exploring a deeply spiritual dilemma in a practical way.
Are you misusing your power and taking on an unfair role in life? What are the ways you can manage your personal power? Here are my two cents.
What does spirituality suggest for overthinking? And what is psychology’s tips for overcoming overthinking? Here’s a diverse list of ideas!
Why do we become inconsistent with spiritual practices like meditation and yoga? Here are some ideas and tips to help you get back on track.
What is Shamanism? Phil, an enthusiastic shamanic seeker shares his experiences fresh from his journey into Shamanism.
What is an empath? Is it a superpower? And what are the stages of being an empath? Here’s a post for you to reflect on and empower you.
New segment to share bite-size spiritual reflections with you all. Heaven & Hell are a construct of our human mind and here’s why.
Can you really manifest your reality? What are some LOA myths? Here are some untold truths about the law of attraction, shared by Kingsley.
What is the window of tolerance in healing and why you should be careful not to unknowingly harm yourself in your spiritual awakening.
What does it mean to surrender in spirituality? How is the idea of active surrender revolutionary in our healing? Loren Swift explains.
Wake up from these spiritual myths and come see the spiritual journey for what it truly is. Hope this brings many AHA moments for you! 🙂
Can meditation be bad? Are there adverse effects? Should we meditate if we have mental health problems? MBLC-approved Clayton shares insights.
Katriina and I crossed paths through my blog, and she quietly stayed in the corner of my Facebook chat, until one day, fate led us to talking. I found out that Katriina is a Forest Bathing Guide. Sounds fancy? I know! Now, I’m going to dive straight into our conversation and let you learn from … Continue reading “Shinrin Yoku: Forest Bathing Explained By Katriina Kilpi”
What are archetypes and how can you use them to become more self-aware in your spiritual journey? Here are 5 powerful reading resources!
Through a quantum dream, Shivangi explores the soul’s natural manifestation abilities. Join her in this thought-provoking article!