Beyond creating “new” content, I also find it to be of utmost importance to go back on my older work and upgrade my reflections, tools, and insights. This website is continuously growing with me in my journey. So, this space is an amalgamation of old, partially new and latest all waiting for you to be read and re-read!
Latest Updated / Written
Why do we sabotage our efforts and hurt ourselves? Learn how to stop self-sabotage by befriending the ego & using spiritual tools.
Why is the pursuit of a goal so tempting that it can actually block our success? Why would we be sad about success? And other ideas!
How can we overcome negative thinking? Why does the mind have negative thoughts? Here are psychological and spiritual tools, tips & insights.
What is channeling and how can you receive spiritual guidance in the correct way? Here are tips for protection, warding and boundary setting.
In what ways does Hollywood depict Shamanism in its movies? Here’s a wonderful reflection by shamanic practitioner, Phil.
How can you connect with your soul guides? Are there any tips to deepen your connection with angels and masters? Here’s an informative article.
More News from My Spiritual Shenanigans
As I heal, I notice myself breaking out of patterns that were limiting my creativity. One such pattern I’ve broken, is trying to do what everyone else is doing (ie, social media). It works for them, but it doesn’t for me, and there are two reasons.
1) I realize that writing a “two-liner” motivational post is not my style. I’m all about giant articles and newsletters. And those take time, which I want to enjoy doing, versus feeling like a “chore” because I’m otherwise so busy trying to create smaller content for social media platforms!
2) I want to encourage you to slow down as well, and to reflect on such giant emails and articles, versus pumping endless content and making you hop from topic to topic. There are plenty of amazing social media pages out there, mine doesn’t have to be one of them.
So, here are the key ways I am choosing to show up for you, and at your service.
- You can ask me spiritual questions and read what I’ve answered for others, on the Quora group called Our Spiritual Shenanigans.
- For video-based tools and inspiration, join me in my mystical musings on YouTube.
- To setup time for one-on-one learning, submit your application to become eligible for a free 1:1 consultation here.
And of course, there is always something new or enhanced to read here, on the blog (see above).