As I heal, I notice myself breaking out of patterns that were limiting my creativity. One such pattern I’ve broken, is trying to do what everyone else is doing (ie, social media). It works for them, but it doesn’t for me, and there are two reasons.
1) I realize that writing a “two-liner” motivational post is not my style. I’m all about giant articles and newsletters. And those take time, which I want to enjoy doing, versus feeling like a “chore” because I’m otherwise so busy trying to create smaller content for social media platforms!
2) I want to encourage you to slow down as well, and to reflect on such giant emails and articles, versus pumping endless content and making you hop from topic to topic. There are plenty of amazing social media pages out there, mine doesn’t have to be one of them.
Other than that, here are the key ways I am choosing to show up for you, and at your service.
- You can ask me spiritual questions and read what I’ve answered for others, on the Quora group called Our Spiritual Shenanigans.
- For video-based learning, join me in my mystical musings on YouTube.
- To setup time for one-on-one learning, submit your application to become eligible for a free 1:1 consultation here.
And of course, there is always something new to read here, on the blog.
In 2022, while I’m slowing down my frequency of “new” content but as you revisit old material, you’ll find it regularly being updated with new insights that match where my personal learning is at.
So there’s old, partially new and latest all waiting for you to be read and re-read!
Latest Blog Posts on My Spiritual Shenanigans
In what ways does Hollywood depict Shamanism in its movies? Here’s a wonderful reflection by shamanic practitioner, Phil.
How can you connect with your soul guides? Are there any tips to deepen your connection with angels and masters? Here’s an informative article.
What is a twin flame? What are the signs and misconceptions about twin flames? Are there stages in Divine Union? And other tips for your twin flame journey.
Why don’t affirmations work? How can you make positive statements more effective? Here’s the psychology of affirmations and practical tips.
How can anger help with your spiritual growth? What are some tips to channel anger properly? Here’s insight from ExistBetter’s Brianna.
Is the universe punishing us for making mistakes or teaching us a hidden lesson by not giving us what we want? Here’s a bite-size reflection.
What are the akashic records? Are they even real? What problems can an akashic reading solve? Here’s what spiritual seeker, Manprit shares.
Can our passion be big enough to become our purpose? Here are 3 insights on what you can do to lead a more meaningful life.
The Law of Attraction poses an interesting conundrum for spiritual seekers: How do we balance what our ego wants with the deep desire to know and commune with ourselves and our soul? Today, spiritual enthusiast Chris Cade shares his beautiful insights on creating harmony between our human and eternal selves. Here’s what he says. Discovering … Continue reading “How to Balance the Ego & the Soul, by Chris Cade”
What is toxic positivity? And how can being too happy all the time get in the way of what you’re manifesting?
What are some spiritual practices you can incorporate when traveling to stay more aligned and spiritually connected? Here’s my list.
Is there such a thing as being too happy? Will allowing ourselves to feel happy invite doom and make things go wrong? Read this to find out.
Shamanic student Phil shares what extraction, divination and casting grids are in the world of shamanism. Here are his delightful stories!
How can science explain spirituality? Here are incredible experiments that explore the truth of energy, healing and other spiritual ideas.
Who is God? And should we be worried about following religious scriptures and rituals in our spiritual journey? Here’s a deep introspection.