As I heal, I notice myself breaking out of patterns that were limiting my creativity. One such pattern I’ve broken, is trying to do what everyone else is doing (ie, social media). It works for them, but it doesn’t for me, and there are two reasons.
1) I realize that writing a “two-liner” motivational post is not my style. I’m all about giant articles and newsletters. And those take time, which I want to enjoy doing, versus feeling like a “chore” because I’m otherwise so busy trying to create smaller content for social media platforms!
2) I want to encourage you to slow down as well, and to reflect on such giant emails and articles, versus pumping endless content and making you hop from topic to topic. There are plenty of amazing social media pages out there, mine doesn’t have to be one of them.
Other than that, here are the key ways I am choosing to show up for you, and at your service.
- You can ask me spiritual questions and read what I’ve answered for others, on the Quora group called Our Spiritual Shenanigans.
- For video-based learning, join me in my mystical musings on YouTube.
- To setup time for one-on-one learning, schedule a free consultation here.
And of course, there’s always new blog posts here. On the 10th, 20th and 30th of every month, at 11:11 AM Pacific Time, you’ll see something new in this latest blog posts section!
Latest Blog Posts on My Spiritual Shenanigans
The Law of Attraction poses an interesting conundrum for spiritual seekers: How do we balance what our ego wants with the deep desire to know and commune with ourselves and our soul? Today, spiritual enthusiast Chris Cade shares his beautiful insights on creating harmony between our human and eternal selves. Here’s what he says. Discovering … Continue reading “How to Balance the Ego & the Soul, by Chris Cade”
What is toxic positivity? And how can being too happy all the time get in the way of what you’re manifesting?
What are some spiritual practices you can incorporate when traveling to stay more aligned and spiritually connected? Here’s my list.
Is there such a thing as being too happy? Will allowing ourselves to feel happy invite doom and make things go wrong? Read this to find out.
Shamanic student Phil shares what extraction, divination and casting grids are in the world of shamanism. Here are his delightful stories!
How can science explain spirituality? Here are incredible experiments that explore the truth of energy, healing and other spiritual ideas.
Who is God? And should we be worried about following religious scriptures and rituals in our spiritual journey? Here’s a deep introspection.
What even IS the present moment and how do you build that awareness? Here’s exploring a deeply spiritual dilemma in a practical way.
Are you misusing your power and taking on an unfair role in life? What are the ways you can manage your personal power? Here are my two cents.
What does spirituality suggest for overthinking? And what is psychology’s tips for overcoming overthinking? Here’s a diverse list of ideas!
Why do we become inconsistent with spiritual practices like meditation and yoga? Here are some ideas and tips to help you get back on track.
What is Shamanism? Phil, an enthusiastic shamanic seeker shares his experiences fresh from his journey into Shamanism.
What is an empath? Is it a superpower? And what are the stages of being an empath? Here’s a post for you to reflect on and empower you.
New segment to share bite-size spiritual reflections with you all. Heaven & Hell are a construct of our human mind and here’s why.
Can you really manifest your reality? What are some LOA myths? Here are some untold truths about the law of attraction, shared by Kingsley.