The My Spiritual Shenanigans community is growing, and I want to stay in touch with people to let them know what’s happening around here, every now and then. That’s why I’ve curated a short and crisp monthly newsletter. Just love and light to warm up your inbox, no spam!
At the same time, I want to give you more than what a typical visitor on the blog would see. And so, I’ve been preparing monthly tools and giveaways, as a way of giving back to you for your continual support.
Once a month, I send out a spiritual newsletter containing highlights from my work, with exclusive self-healing resources such as e-books, guided meditations, free workshops, etc to help you in your spiritual journey.
Recently, some of the free spiritual workshops I’ve conducted are –
- Chakras & Relationships
- Befriending your ego-mind (preview)
- Preview for our inner circle‘s book club discussion
- Spiritual Art Therapy session
- Halloween-themed Inner Child Healing webinar
For the self-healing tools, there’s a Digital Library you get access to after signing up. It contains material such as :
- My first spiritual e-book titled 11 Questions as soon as you sign-up,
- 21 Unique Self-Care Prompts, as a pick-me-up. Also part of the Welcome Kit.
- 30 Days of Mind Body Spirit
- 30 Gratitude Writing Prompts
- 10 Exclusive Must-Watch Spiritual Videos
- 7 Custom Designed Chakra Balancing Wallpapers for Mobile
- 30 Journaling Prompts for Self-healing
- A beautiful Krishna Consciousness art wallpaper from a subscriber
- Emotional awareness prompts from the workbook
- Sneak peek into the Enlightenment Journal
Come join the My Spiritual Shenanigans community, it’s FREE! 🙂