Let’s talk! Don’t hesitate to reach out. You can send me a note using the form below to contact me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
NOTE : If you’re reaching out for a collaboration or guest post, please take a minute to scroll down and read the guidelines on how to submit your query.
How To Write a Guest Post For My Spiritual Shenanigans
Who can apply? Anyone! You don’t have to be a seasoned writer. I will take care of everything else.
I just need you as a potential guest writer, to provide deeply insightful content from personal experiences, for the MSS readers to enjoy.
I’m happy to publish your work on my website, if you can follow these guidelines:
Step 1: Use the form below to submit one or multiple potential guest article “titles” that you want to write about for the blog. Note that you need to only share some options of titles, and NOT the full article.
What gives your title a chance for selection:
- That exact topic hasn’t already been written about on this blog (you can use the search feature to explore what’s already covered).
- It’s relevant to the spiritual & mental health space.
- It is not generic, intends to go DEEP into exploration on the subject, and is NOT clickbait.
Note that while I’m very open to different kinds of material submitted, I am NOT open to posting for the sake of backlinks or financial gain.
Step 2: After I receive your email, I will respond within a reasonable time to let you know whether we are a good fit and if I’d like to read your submission. If it seems like a good fit, I will share some guidelines to write a coherent guest article for the website.
Step 3: The content on this website is free to consume for the readers, but is run with expenses incurred by me (Vasundhra Gupta). For this reason, you will be requested to submit a small administrative fee of $25, if your guest post is confirmed for publishing.
What guest writers receive as a benefit for their submission
- Your work is exposed to over 300,000 (and growing) annual readers.
- Full accreditation will be given to the author, with upto 2 do-follow links back to their own work (if you’d like).
- Potential to collaborate in bigger ways (affiliates, paid workshops, etc).
If that sounds like something you’d love to do to spread the Light in this world, feel free to drop me a note using the form below.