Hi there! Here are the key highlights of how I work with people in 1:1 sessions.
I am a certified Personal Life Coach & Writer helping clients from around the world improve their quality of life. My work is trauma-informed and blends neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
Who is this 1:1 coaching relevant for?
I’m most passionate about supporting my clients in three areas: life coaching, spiritual healing, and tech+business support for other writers & coaches. Here are some common challenges that we address during our sessions. If any of these feel personal, you and I might be a good fit:
- Relationships: You struggle with people-pleasing, relationship boundaries, or neglect your needs for others;
- Anxiety & Stress: You have lost your playfulness, are a workaholic or have forgotten how to have fun in ways that are meaningful to you;
- Self-sabotage: You are not consistent with habits that could transform your life or you tend to yo-yo between your virtues and vices;
- Purpose: You’re feeling lost and lack clarity on who you are or what you’re here to do;
- Spirituality: You’re feeling stuck and want to access your past life, talk to your soul guides or heal a soul contract so that life can move forward.
- Stunted Growth: You have reached an “upper limit” in your personal or professional growth;
- Technology: You want to share your gifts with the world but feel lost in the noise and don’t know how to up-level your online presence;
- Writing: You want Google to recognize your work as a writer and don’t know what you’re missing;
I enjoy working with people from around the world and from all walks of life. Here are 3 non-negotiable qualities I hold all clients accountable to:
- Open-minded (can you trust me as I guide you through various ideas, tools & processes?)
- Accountable to yourself (are you willing to work on yourself beyond our session?)
- Professional conduct (can you be timely, respectful, etc?)
If that sounds like you, I’d be delighted to meet you with your rich history, reality and legacy! We can plan a complementary chat here to explore what working together looks like.
What is the price and format of 1:1 Coaching?
There is no cookie-cutter approach to coaching. You might feel like one session is enough, or want to work with me for the next year! Which is why I no longer offer “containers” or packages. You pay as you go.
We meet for a 60-minute live Zoom call (replay available) where you get to learn tools and education that can help you overcome your unique set of challenges.
Try out an hour and see how it lands for you. And we can go from there. Simple.
NOTE: I do my best to accommodate different time zones and unfavourable currency exchange rates. Please drop me an email here and let me know how this work can be more accessible to you.
What is it like to work with me?
Here’s what some of my clients say about our time together:
Vasundhra has helped me enormously since I first contacted her. I found the articles on the Spiritual Shenanigans blog while browsing online and I’ve since attended spiritual coaching. I’ve learned... read more
Vasundhra is very clear in thinking and communication. She could spot and understand the issues I was dealing with and help me understand what was going on. Her voice is... read more
I can’t begin to describe the difference that finding this blog has made in my life. I was lost and confused and fell upon MSS where I connected with V.... read more
Vasundhra is an amazing highly skilled person, teacher and coach who gives a safe space with a deep well of knowledge. She holds space beautifully with a big compassionate heart... read more
I have attended several workshops with Vasundhra, and it has been a turning point in my spiritual journey. Ever since i have been in touch with her, my spiritual journey... read more
I and Vasu came together for Chakra balancing session. What to say!!! It has transformed my life, i got introduced to lot of new ways of healing. There are lot... read more
My spiritual shenanigans helps you engage with the spiritual aspect of life in a modern and practical manner. If someone is looking to elevate their lives through a holistic, scientific... read more
Through the coaching and pro-bono services Vas provided me, I was able to begin my inner child healing and find peace in my daily activities. Her support has been invaluable.
I began one-to-one coaching with V to help assist me on my spiritual journey to became my highest self. I found the sessions to be life-changing and helped me to... read more
My credentials & experience as a coach
I am a Computer Science graduate, which is why technology comes quite naturally to me. And then I’ve spent years studying SEO and content writing / marketing. Through that, the blog has reached over half a million people since 2018. I now use that experience to help my clients create websites, systems and social presence that can amplify that impact.
When it comes to my business and life coaching skills, they are honed through multiple certifications, continued education and 500+ hours of client work.
As of August 2020, I’m a Professionally Certified Life Coach by Transformation Academy.
And as of Jan 2022, I have completed 300+ hours of trauma-informed, Mastery-level Coaching Certification under the Institute for Coaching Mastery (ICM). I’m currently serving as a Mentor Coach for this institute since 2022.
Less formally, I continue learning from numerous incredible teachers, coaches and healers from around the world, like Acharya Vivekji, Edwyn Kumar, Dr Gabor Mate, Simone Grace, Irene Lyon, and Jessica Maguire.
I look forward to helping you deepen your connection with Self, Source and Surroundings – see you when you’re ready!