The contents of this page will be used to manage your use of the website, My Spiritual Shenanigans. The website owner, Vasundhra Gupta is permitted to revise the terms at any time as considered necessary to stay compliant. And, as a user of this website you are expected to review the contents of this page on a regular basis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you visit this website, and consume its information, products or services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All thoughts, opinions and services must be availed with the user’s discretion. The author and website owner, Vasundhra Gupta or any guest contributor is not liable in any way, for how you consume this information or act upon it.
- This website is NOT a substitute for any medical, legal or professional advice. It is written as general information only.
- Should you choose to comment or contribute your views on this website, you are accountable for what you say. Any defamation or damaging interaction made by the user can be subject to legal action against such a user.
- If you hold a user ID and/or password to the restricted areas of this website, you must maintain confidentiality at all times. Failing to do so may prohibit your further use of the website.
- The website and its owner, Vasundhra Gupta does not necessarily share the views with contributors or comment writers on this website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND USED
When you subscribe to the blog, My Spiritual Shenanigans, you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information, i.e. your email address.
This information is used as per your consent, to send you latest highlights of Vasundhra Gupta’s work or from her collaborations, through email correspondence. At any point in time, you can unsubscribe to the email service through the option within the emails.
The information collected may need to be disclosed for legal reasons to comply with any government requests or judicial review. Or in the case where a threat is suspected towards My Spiritual Shenanigans and need is felt to use our right to vitality.
The email campaigns are sent using a third-party application and this blog or its owner does not assume any responsibility in anyway for the a third-party’s terms, conditions or policies.
Like other websites, this WordPress blog automatically collects certain information about you through Log Data and Google Analytics. This information is used to analyse website statistics related to user behaviour and interests, improve site performance and your use of the website.
NOTE: The website does not knowingly collect any data from minors, that is, children under the age of 18.
Unless otherwise noted, I, Vasundhra Gupta am the legal copyright holder of all material on this blog, My Spiritual Shenanigans, as well as for any guest posts I write for other bloggers. You may not use, reproduce, republish, or sell it without my written consent. You are granted limited rights only for the purpose of viewing material, products and services contained on this website.
Images used on this website are legally and consensually either acquired through stock websites, a contributor’s written consent or is the personal property of the website owner. At no time do you have permission to reuse these images.
I, Vasundhra Gupta, am a part of the Amazon India Affiliate Program. Any Amazon Links clicked through this website helps support this blog, through small commissions generated from qualifying purchases. There is no additional cost to you for making such a purchase.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND USE
Articles on this website may also include embedded content such as videos, images, advertisements, etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have no control over these third parties and they have their own privacy policies. Neither are we responsible for the activities and practices of these third parties. You should contact them directly and read their privacy policies for any questions.
LAST UPDATED : 28th May, 2020